WRISTBANDS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY ALL HI-PINE CAMPGROUND GUEST AT ALL TIMES DURING LENGTH OF STAY
1. Maximum speed limit 5 mph (including bikes)
2. Pets are welcome when renting a RV or tent site, must be on a leash at all times, Pets can NOT be left unattended. Barking will not be tolerated. Pets are NOT allowed in any buildings (Rentals, laundry, clubhouse & bathrooms.) All pet waste must be picked up immediately. No pets are allowed when renting a unit either on or in rental property. NO E-COLLARS OR ELECTRIC FENCING
3. The clubhouse is available Memorial Day to Labor Day for all guest from: Sunday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm , Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Friday & Saturday 8 am to 9 pm, (Check store hours in early and late season) (No carry-in’s)
4. Fireworks/firearms are NOT allowed anywhere on Hi Pines property at any time. Including BB guns, pellet guns & Paintball guns. (NO EXCEPTIONS, GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM CAMPGROUND WITH NO REFUND)
5. Positively no cutting of trees or driving of nails into trees. No chain saws allowed except by management. Damaging trees will result in immediate eviction from campground (no refund) as well as possible legal action.
6. Young children must be accompanied by an adult to the restrooms. Please be considerate of fellow campers and keep the restrooms clean.
7. Parents are responsible for their children in the swimming area. There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty and swimming is at your own risk. NO glass of any kind on beach & NO dogs on beach. Please dispose of Cigarette butts and garbage in proper receptacles.
8. Campfires are allowed in fire pits only & must be extinguished with water before retiring for bed or leaving the campsite. DO NOT burn garbage in fire pits.
9. Day visitors must check in at clubhouse before going to visiting site. $5.00 per person visitor fee, Must leave grounds by 10:00 P.M. (Not included: aqua zone & bounce castle, pillow or spider web). Guest under the age of 3 & senior citizens over 60 are free during the day. Registered campers are responsible to see that their visitors are registered and that they follow campground rules.
10. All children ages 1-17 must be at parent’s campsite by 10 P.M.
11. Check in for RV & tent sites & rental units is 3:00 P.M. Check out for RV, tent & rentals sites is 11:00 A.M. All early or late arrivals or departures must be approved by management.
12. Dumpsters are provided for garbage and recyclables (DO NOT leave garbage on site or in restroom garbage cans.)
13. Stay on main roads or footpaths (PLEASE DON'T WALK THROUGH OTHERS CAMPSITES!!!)
14. Grey water & black must be contained and disposed of at dump station. (IT’S THE LAW)
15. Quite time is from 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Please be considerate of your neighbors at all times, no loud radios are allowed.
16. ATV's, 3 & 4 wheeler, side by sides & Golf carts are permitted from site to trail (no cruising campground) Mopeds and scooters which are licensed by the state are allowed (5 mph) All drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
17. We are NOT responsible for accidents, or injury to our guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
18. All sites prices are for 1 RV or 1 tent with 2 adults and 4 children. If an additional tent housing adults is erected there is an additional tent site fee per night. If the tent is housing the 4 minor children including in the site rental there is no additional charge.
NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD
With the discovery of the Ash borer & Gypsy moth in Wisconsin, we no longer allow firewood to be brought into the campground.
Any firewood brought in to the campground will have to be turned over to Hi Pines Campground employee for disposal.
We can NOT reimburse you for your firewood. Firewood is available for purchase at the Club house and will be delivered to your site.(Untreated dimensional lumber such as 2 x 4 used for building is permitted)